Prices & Booking
Our Luxury Glamping Accommodation
The Byres & Woodland Pods
Fully Heated with en-suite facilities and open all year round.
Details of accommodation: (please see prices below for our nightly rates).
- The base rate includes two people sharing one pod/lodge, extra people can be added at a cost of £10 per person per night.
- Birker and Harter sleep up to 6 people in beautiful built in bunks consisting of two double beds on the bottom and two single beds on the top.
- Kepple can sleep up to four people in a double, a full size single and a small single trundle bed (this is suitable for children only).
- The Woodland Pods sleep up to four people in a fixed cosy double bed and a large pull out sofa bed.
- Bedding and linen is included in the price.
- 10% discount for weekly stays of 7 nights or more.
- Single night bookings may be possible during quieter periods but carry a £10 per unit per stay supplement charge, please call to enquire.
- Dogs Welcome, £2.50 per night (we have a maximum of two small or one large dog per lodge.
- Campingaz Party Grill 200 (small gas griddle) £5 per day hire, gas included.
- Charcoal BBQ's are available to hire, a small bag of charcoal is included - £7 per stay.
- Charcoal only - £3
- Bag of Logs - £5 & Kindling and fire lighters - £2
- Towel Set (bath and hand) £2.50 per set.
- Bike Hire : £25 per adult bike and £15 per child bike (under 12's).
- Stand Up Paddle Board Hire: £30 for half day (10am - 2pm) £50 for a full day (10am - 5pm) Wetsuits £5 hire
- Outdoor Activities with West Lakes Adventure, including ghyll scrambling, canoeing, kayaing, (stand up) paddle boarding, rock climbing, abseiling, archery and more! (subject to availability, minimum numbers may apply).
2020/2021 Prices: 2 nights minimum stay applies, three nights minimum over bank holidays.
01st September - 31st October 2020
|01st November - 19th December 2020||£75||£85||£95||£105||£115|
|Closed 20th December re-open 26th December|
|26th December - 02nd January 2021||£90||£100||£110||£120||£130|
|03rd January - 18th February 2021||£75||£85||£95||£105||£115|
|19th February - 01st April 2021||£85||£95||£105||£115||£125|
|02nd April - 17th April 2021 (Bank Holiday Weekend is 3 night minimum stay; Friday - Monday)||£95||£105||£115||£125||£135|
|18th April 29th May 2021||£85||£95||£105||£115||£125|
|02nd June - 04th June (May Bank Holiday, 3 night minimum stay; Friday - Monday)||£95||£105||£115||£125||£135|
|03rd May - 27th May 2021||£85||£95||£105||£115||£125|
|28th May - 05th June 2021 (May Half Term)||£95||£105||£115||£125||£135|
|06th June - 15th July 2021||£85||£95||£105||£115||£125|
|16th July - 04th September 2021 (Summer)||£95||£105||£115||£125||£135|
|05th Septemebr - 31st October 2021||£85||£95||£105||£115||£125|
Bookings & Enquiries
We have a guide of 1 large or 2 small friendly and well behaved dogs per stay, if you do wish to bring more than this please contact us to discuss.
Should you have to cancel your booking for any reason, please do let us know as soon as you possibly can. This gives us an opportunity to re-let the accommodation and if we do, we will re-fund up to the amount of the re-sale of the accommodation less a £15 admin charge.
Otherwise our standard cancellation charges apply based on the number of days’ notice of written cancellation prior to the start date of the booking.0–14 days = 100%
15–30 days = 50%
30 days or more = 10%
We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance to cover such eventualities.
Please view full Terms & Conditions